Thursday, January 21, 2010

Our Wedding

Jason and I were married on August 22, 2008 in Littleton, Colorado. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I can't wait until we can go to the Temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. Here are some pictures from the wedding.
The Church

Our Cake

My Bouquet

Emma and Hannah were my bridesmaids

Shawn, Jason and Gary

Mom, Me and Dad

Bob, Jason and Lee

Jason and his Grandma

My siblings. John was on his mission in Minnesota at the time so he was not able to be at the wedding.

My sister, Rachel, coming down from a sugar high. I have a picture that I could not find of Rachel with her mouth all blue from cake frosting.

Joe and Rianne.

Will, Julie and their daughter Reagan

Emma and Hannah

Shawn and Nicki

The day before the wedding my Mom got us all pedicures. Here we are showing them off.

Our Family

I was so happy.

Cutting the Cake. It was sooo yummy.

Leaving the Church. Everyone blew bubbles at us.

In 2010 Jason and I are going to be sealed in the Denver Temple. I am so excited to be sealed to my best friend for time and eternity and to have our son sealed to us. I am so happy to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints because it teaches me that we can be a family, not only here on Earth, but after we leave this world too. Our family can be together forever.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog invite! WHat a beautiful wedding. You looked so pretty! How special that you will get to be sealed with your little baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary what a wonderful post!!!

    What what a wonderful goal, this year!! I am so happy and excited for you!

    I love you Mary!

    ReplyDelete